Saturday, May 7, 2011

PORK CHOPS WITH ROSEMARY AND MUSHROOMS

I made this recipe during a rush. I was supposed to make supper and I didn't have any meal to prepare. I started to look through the pages of cooking books until I got this recipe. I wasn't that sure to cook it as it sounds strange the fact to combine mushroom cream with pork, but I just did it! - Believe me, at the end when I tasted to feel the flavour of it, I almost had an orgasm. It was extremely delicious, it was delightful.



3 or 4 boneless pork chops
1      Tablespoon   olive oil
1/2    Cup              fresh mushrooms, sliced
1       bulb garlic     chopped
1/2    Teaspoon      salt
1       Tablespoon   dried rosemary, crushed
3       Tablespoon   water
1       Can of cream of mushroom soup

PREPARATION:

In a large pan, brown pork chops in olive oil on high heat. Remove and set aside. In the same pan, brown the sliced mushrooms and then the garlic on medium heat. Do not let the garlic brown. Add the pork chops back and sprinkle them with salt. Add rosemary, stir for 1 minute.


Add water and finally the cream of mushroom soup. Stir. Let everything bubble for 2 minutes on high-heat. Cover with the lid and let the dish simmer for 5 minutes on low-heat.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! You have an interesting website. It is nice to visit here.

    ReplyDelete